Although there are cheaper 7 day programmable thermostats on sale, these tend to fluctuate between +/- one degree of your desired temperature settings. However, Honeywell programmable thermostats use system cycles to maintain a much more constant temperature control.
Furthermore, Honeywell programmable thermostats uses an intelligent temperature recovery calculation by measuring how much time is needed to move towards your desired temperature settings. Therefore, you do not need to wait for the room to heat up or cool down when you return home at the specified time.
An Easy Way to Save Energy and Money Program each day differently and to customize temperatures for four periods per day, this thermostat makes it easy to heat or cool your home for optimum comfort. Exclusive Honeywell Smart Response Technology auto changes from heating to cooling, which continually adjust the pre-heating or cooling of your home for effective results and precise comfort control within one-degree F of your desired temperature.
A straightforward, green backlit display and easy-to-use touchscreen keep operation and programming simple. And this display is easy to read, even in dimly lit rooms and hallways.
Honeywell RTH7600D Review
The Honeywell 7-day programmable thermostat RTH7600D allows you to fine tune your home temperature settings in a very flexible manner to save on electricity. It is compatible and easy to use with home heating and cooling systems or heat pumps.
You can set it up to heat or cool the room temperature when you are at home, so that your heating and cooling equipment are switched on less often. As its name suggest, you can program up to 7 different settings for each day of the week. The large LCD display with back light makes it easy to program the Honeywell thermostat by following the instruction manual.
Honeywell 7 Day Programmable Thermostat
Compare discount prices and reviews of Honeywell and Lux 7 day programmable thermostats for home heating and cooling systems.
The Honeywell 7-day programmable thermostat provides maximum flexibility for busy lifestyles and can save you up to 33% off your energy bill. You set it up to adjust the temperature when you are away or asleep–times when you don’t necessarily need to heat or cool your home to optimum comfort–and your heating and cooling equipment runs less. The RTH7500D features a green backlit display with simplified programming and easy-to-follow text instead of symbols.
- Large backlit display and soft-touch button interface
- Precise temperature control of +/-1-degrees F with auto change from heat to cool.
- Exclusive Honeywell Smart Response technology with filter change reminder and low battery indicator
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display with 12 or 24 hour time display
7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle.Honeywell’s LineVoltPRO 8000 is one of the most advanced thermostats for electric heating on the market. It features precise comfort control, a sophisticated design and high-end programming features. Begin lowering your heating bill immediately with the pre-programmed 7-day schedule, or modify the programming to suit your lifestyle. With LineVoltPRO 8000, you?ll see substantial savings and feel consistently comfortable.
Specifications Model #: TL8230A1003 7-day programmable thermostat Electric heating up to 3600 W Quiet switching Precise comfort control (1F of setpoint) On/off switch For electric baseboards, convectors & fan-forced heaters 3600 W Max. at 240 V 3120 W Max at 208 V 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz 4 Wires, Double Pole 15-Minute Heating Cycles Battery Free Mounting: Vertical Switching action: DPST Stages: Single Operating Temperature Range: 32F to 122F Setting Temperature Range: 40F to 86F Requires 240 volts – does not work for 120 volt applications Electronic temperature control – precision of 1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills. Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions. Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats.
Lux 7 Day Programmable Thermostat
- Save up to 33% on energy costs and up to $180 the first year
- Seven-day programming–up to four programs per day
- Touch-screen interface with electroluminescence for easy reading
- Comes preset with default energy-reducing program
- Registers your selections with audible touch confirmation
- Seven-day programming–up to four programs per day
- Backed by a three-year limited warranty
For use on most heating and cooling systems (including single stage heat pumps and heat pumps with Aux/Emergency heat). 2 or 3 wire hydronic (hot water baseboard & radiator) systems. 750 millivolt systems (wall heaters, gas fireplaces).
Lux TX9100U Features
- Universal compatibility for all system types except electric baseboard heat
- Each day of the week can be programmed differently
- Exclusive Lux Speed Slide for easy programming
- User selectable periods per day — 2 or 4
- Energy usage monitor
- Special day program
- Programmable air filter life timer
- Keyboard lockout for unauthorized users
- Adjustable vacation hold — set for 1-30 days
- Smart recovery — enables the set temperature to be reached by the programmed time
- Temporary temperature override
- Large lighted one touch display