Click Here for Best Digital TV Media Streaming Players
Cheap Roku Streaming Set Top Box For Netflix, Amazon VoD, Hulu
- 1,800+ entertainment channels. Choose from the best selection and widest variety of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, sports, news, fitness, cooking, and more.
- Lightning fast and powerful. Experience ultra-smooth performance with a 5x faster processor and extended-range wireless.
- Remote with headphone jack for private listening. Use the included headphones and crank up the volume to enjoy a late-night flick without disturbing the household.
- Motion control for games. Enjoy action-packed games with a motion-control remote. Get the fun started with Angry Birds Space, included free.
- One-stop search.* Find your favorite movies and shows in a flash from top channels like Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, VUDU, and M-GO.
- Free iOS and Android™ app. Transform your mobile device into a Roku remote. Browse and add new channels. Even use your phone or tablet to send your music, photos and personal videos** to your HDTV.
- All the bells and whistles. 1080p*** HD support, Ethernet and USB ports, and a microSD slot.
- Movies and TV shows, front and center. Instantly access the hottest blockbusters and hit TV shows, powered by M-GO, right from the home screen — no extra account setup required.
What’s the Difference Between the 3500R HDMI Streaming Stick and the 3400R Roku Ready Streaming Stick?
The Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI version) uses USB or AC power and is controlled by the included enhanced remote or your personal mobile device. The Roku Streaming Stick (Roku-Ready version) uses a special port (MHL) to power the device and can be controlled by the manufacturer remote or the Roku Ready included remote. The 3400R Roku Ready version is only compatible with MHL-port ready devices.
- HD video quality. Streams up to 720p in high-definition.
- No hidden fees. Enjoy all the free stuff, like Pandora and Crackle, and access your own subscriptions, like Netflix and Hulu Plus.
Fire TV Stick connects your HDTV to a world of online entertainment. With a huge selection of TV shows and movies, voice search, plus exclusive features like ASAP, it’s the easiest way to enjoy Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, low-cost movie rentals, live and on-demand sports, music, photos, games, and more. Fire TV Stick combines all your favorite subscriptions and streaming services like Netflix, Pandora, and WatchESPN with Amazon’s massive selection of digital content. Watch over 200,000 TV episodes and movies, rent videos from just 99 cents, or kick back with your favorite sports, news, music, and games.
Favorite movies and TV
Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, commercial-free streaming of tens of thousands of popular movies and TV shows including The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Downton Abbey, Dora the Explorer, and Amazon exclusives like Alpha House and Transparent at no additional cost. Eligible customers can try Prime for 30 days for free.
The most powerful streaming media stick
Everything about Fire TV Stick is fast and fluid. It’s all thanks to a dual-core processor with 6x the processing power of Roku Streaming Stick and a dedicated VideoCore4 GPU, for faster streaming. Plus 8 GB of storage—4x that of Chromecast and 32x that of Roku Streaming Stick.
Easy to set up and use
Fire TV Stick arrives pre-registered to your Amazon account and sets up in minutes. A user-friendly interface makes it easy to browse popular movies, shows, and personalized recommendations straight from your home screen.
Immediate video start with ASAP
Exclusive ASAP (Advanced Streaming and Prediction) predicts what movies and TV shows you’ll want to watch and gets them ready to stream instantly. The more you use Fire TV Stick, the more accurate ASAP becomes, dynamically adapting to your viewing habits.
Easy access with dedicated remote and mobile app
Don’t worry about a phone call or email interrupting your favorite show—the Amazon Fire TV Remote is a dedicated device with all the controls you need to search, watch, and play games, with no line of sight required. Plus use your mobile device to navigate—the free Fire TV Remote App is available for Fire and Android devices (iOS coming soon).
Say it, watch it
Fire TV Stick uses the same voice search engine as Amazon Fire TV, enabling you to simply speak the name of a movie, TV show, actor, director, or genre into your phone using the free Fire TV Remote App.
Great for gaming, too
Fire TV Stick is the easiest, most affordable way to game on your HDTV. Enjoy fun games using the Amazon Fire TV Remote as the controller. Enjoy best-selling titles like You Don’t Know Jack, The Game of Life, Flappy Birds Family, and more.
Your Favorite Online Content on Your Big Screen
Sit Back, Watch Together
Chromecast is the easy way to enjoy online video and anything from the web on your TV. Plug it into any HDTV and control it with your existing smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Send your favorites from HBO GO, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Watch ESPN, Crunchyroll, MLS, Crackle, Rdio, MLB.TV, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Music, and Chrome to your TV with the press of a button. No more huddling around small screens and tiny speakers. Chromecast automatically updates to work with a growing number of apps.
With Chromecast, you can easily enjoy your favorite online content on your HDTV—movies, TV shows, videos, music, photos, websites, and more from HBO GO, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Watch ESPN, Crunchyroll, MLS, Crackle, Rdio, MLB.TV, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Music, and Chrome. Learn how.
Control in the Palm of Your Hand
Chromecast works with devices you already own, including Android tablets and smartphones, iPhones, iPads, Mac and Windows laptops, and Chromebooks. Browse for what to watch, control playback, and adjust volume using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. You won’t have to learn anything new.
The new Roku streaming player is a very small standalone set top box that let you stream more than 100,000 movies and TV shows to your television. There are at least 100 different channels to choose from, ranging from movies, TV shows, news, sports, music video etc. You can enjoy all these latest on demand video content without using a computer using the Roku 1080p streaming player.
When we say the Roku streaming player is small, we mean it as the size of 2 DVD cases stacked together. This small Netflix streaming set top box can provide a lot for home entertainment for you and your family to enjoy. The most popular content for the Roku3 player is Netflix, Amazon on Demand and Hulu Plus.
The instruction manual claims that you will be streaming videos to your HDTV with just a few minutes of setup, and it is true. Just open the box, plug in the power cord, computer cable to your home router, the audio cables to your amp etc and the set-up screen for your new Roku Netflix streaming box will be shown on your LCD TV. And thats it for you to add your favorite channels for easy access to streaming content.
What are the features of the Roku3 player?
* Instant loading of content with no delays
* Plays on any TV up to 1080p. (Note that most channels are running in 720p, so no need to buy a new 1080p HDTV to enjoy movies on the Roku.)
* User friendly set up in a few minutes.
* No computer needed to stream movies and TV shows.
* Support for high speed internet router connection using cables or wireless (up to dual-band Wireless-N).
* Both paid and free channels available such as Netflix, Amazon VOD, Hulu.
* Watch major news, premium sports such as Major League Baseball, National Hockey League, UFC etc and over 100,000 movies/shows.
* Support for internet radio, photo and video sharing websites.
* Access to your iTunes library.
* Access to personalized music channels such as Pandora or MOG.
You will be surprised with the best discount prices we have found for the latest Roku streaming player. With over 100,000 movies from 100+ channels available on demand whenever you want to watch, the various Roku demand video set top boxes cost under $100.
If you do not have cable/satellite TV, you can consider the Roku3 Streaming Player as a serious alternative instead. For exmaple, we used to pay $90/month for satellite TV but now we pay only $20/month for Netflix and Hulu using the Roku streaming player. The Roku also supports private channels and premium channels from other developers, which is not possible if you buy the Apple.TV set top box.
We recommend this easy to use Roku streaming player for people who are not familiar with tech gadgets, such as seniors in the family. As you can see, the Roku remote control is quite simple and not overwhelming at all. The video playback is very smooth and not jerky.