With so many different brands and models of kitchen appliances today, you can get confused trying to buy a simple kitchen mixer to help you prepare food at home. Depending on the type of meals you like to make, there are several kitchen home equipment that is very essential to make cooking easier, even saving you time and money on the raw ingredient cost. If you cook at home frequently, you may even want to have a few different food mixers and blenders to handle specific ingredients.
Check out the latest food blenders from Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, KitchenAid, Sunbeam
Heck, arent kitchen mixers and blenders the same? What are the differences and why should I buy them both? When should I buy a cheap hand mixer, a stand mixer or a blender instead. Firstly, food blenders are very versatile but best used for making milkshakes, purees, crushing spices and ingredients into sauces, crushing ice etc. You usually put ingredients and food stuff such as fruits, veggies, herbs, nuts, yogurt, milk etc into a kitchen blender. These come with plastic or stainless steel bin/cup to hold the blended mixture and also have markings for convenient measurements.
- 5 quart stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
- More than 15 optional attachments available.
- 1000 watts of professional performance power and sleek design
- Makes drinks and smoothies in seconds with total crushing technology
- Safety feature that keeps the blades from spinning unless lid is secured
- BFA free and contains dishwasher safe parts
- 250 watt motor paired with a blending blade attachment and whisk attachment is versatile enough to replace larger blenders and mixers
- Perfect for making smoothies, soups, mayonnaise, meringue, chutney, salsas, batters for baking and more
- Ergonomic handle with simple one-touch operation
- Simply press and blend or mix
- Auto shut-off for safe use
- Safe to use in plastic cups, mixing bowls and even large cooking pots
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- 2 year warranty
On the other hand, the hand mixer is an electric food beater that is a small lightweight portable version of the kitchen stand mixer. With such a tool, you need to spend hours beating an egg mixture manually with your own hands until you get the whipping texture you wanted. You can just pour everything into a suitable bowl, dip the hand mixer in and press the power-on switch.
Cheap And Good Hand Mixers For Sale
If you often bake cakes at home, you must buy a stand mixer for baking big cakes or at least a hand mixer for smaller recipes. Kitchen mixers will save you a lot of time on tedious ingredient preparation and also keep your kitchen cleaner as you use the right tools for the job.
Kitchen stand mixers cost a lot more than hand mixers, but they are heavy duty and can last longer too. The stronger motors in stand mixers can also be used to mix thick bread dough, so that is what you should be buying if you want to bake bread at home.
Most Popular Stand Mixers On Sale
We have listed some of the highly rated stand mixers and gotten the for these. Just click the pictures of the food mixers and blenders on the right for more information. Most kitchen stand mixers are bundled with 3 common attachments for mixing different types of foods. These are the dough hook for kneading thick flour mixtures, the flat beater for cake batters and a wire whisk for eggs. Some optional stand mixer attachments include the pasta rollers, meat grinders, sausage stuffers, and ice cream maker etc. these may be included with some stand mixers or you can buy them separately.
- High-torque power base and 600-watt motor pulverizes fruits, vegetables, and superfoods for nutritious protein shakes and green smoothies
- Power, patented stainless steel blade design with cyclonic action
- Includes power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade and 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and manual with recipes
- Includes 1-year warranty
- Blend your favorite smoothie or shake right in the sport bottle
- Dishwasher-safe 20-ounce BPA-free plastic sport bottle
- Crush Ice with 400 Watts of Power, 250 blending watts
- 2 speeds for all your blending tasks
- Powerful 200 watt motor handles more blending tasks
- Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers, and bowls to extend blending options
- Dishwasher-safe blending shaft and beaker
- Limited 3-year warranty
You may not be able to use these special attachments with a hand mixer because the motor is not strong enough for some food mixtures such as kneading thick and heavy bread dough. If you cook infrequently or have a smaller kitchen, then we recommend buying a small hand mixer since it is cheaper and can do most cooking jobs. But when you need to prepare food for many people or for parties, a quality kitchen stand mixer will save you many hours and get the food preparation done faster, and with lesser aches since it can be used handsfree. The mixing speed is faster compared to hand mixers and the additional mixing attachments make them more versatile and value for money. Check out the online discounts for the best kitchen mixers and food blenders we have listed for you on the right.